At camp, girls realize that anything is possible…and that their next great adventure is just around the corner! She’ll have a summer filled with trying new things and meeting new friends, gain confidence, discover teamwork and leadership, and develop an appreciation for nature.
From camps that last a few hours to a few weeks, there's something for every girl! Browse all the amazing opportunities available this year.
*Find all of the program details and registration information in
the camp book.
Camp Information Packets
Learn more about going to camp and how to prepare.
How To Register
Select the camp program based on the grade your girl is completing in the spring of 2017. Here’s how to register:
- Click the Activities tab to find the programs in this
- Select your program and log in to your My
GS account to complete registration.
- Pay full amount
or a $100 non-refundable deposit for programs over $200. No deposits
for programs under $200.
• Make additional payments into your account any time by logging in to your My GS and paying on the balance due. Camp Black Hawk programs must be paid in full by May 15. Camp Ehawee programs must be paid in full by June 26.
• If registering before your Badgerland Bucks are in hand, submit the Badgerland Bucks reimbursement form, or turn them in as payment towards the balance when you receive them.
Need help with registration? We’re here for you:
800.236.2710 or email@example.com
You Choose the Price of Camp
Running a resident camp is costly. But we believe these overnight
programs are important to the Girl Scout experience, and that’s why
they are subsidized by Badgerland Council. Put simply, the cost of
operating the camp program is must greater than the amount paid by
campers. That’s where the tiered pricing system fits in; it allows
families the choice to help cover the actual cost of resident camp if
they are financially able.
Total Cost reflects the actual cost of operating the program
including all support staff, supplies, maintenance of buildings and
grounds and facility upgrades. Partial Cost covers
approximately 85% of the actual cost and is for those who can pay more
but not the full fee. Base Cost is the lowest price and covers
approximately 70% of the actual cost of operating camp programs. At
checkout, you will have the option to add-on to reflect either the
Total or Partial cost of her camp. Tiered pricing is voluntary and in
no way influences the experience girls receive.
If you cannot afford Base Cost pricing and need to supplement
Badgerland Bucks and out-of-pocket costs, a Badgerland Campership may
be available. Learn
Program registration deposits are non-refundable unless the program is canceled. The remaining balance of the camp fees will be refunded only if:
- A written request is received from the parent/guardian at
least three weeks prior to the camp session.
- Illness or critical family emergency occurred and a cancellation call was made and message left with Badgerland (800.236.2710) prior to the start of the session. In case of illness, a written refund request (including a statement from the attending physician) must be received within one week.
- Other requests for refunds due to extraordinary circumstances will be considered at the discretion of the CEO.
- Full fees, including deposit, will be refunded in
the unlikely event the program is canceled.
Note: Campers who leave camp early due to homesickness, parental
request or Code of Conduct violations are not eligible for
All girls are welcomed to attend a Badgerland camp. Sister Girl
Scouts from Northwestern Great Lakes, Wisconsin Southeast and Manitou
councils can attend a camp without any additional fees.
Not a Girl Scout? Simply add $25 to the camp fee to become a member and join in the fun!