Camp Ehawee Internship - July 23 - August 16, 2017
Help run programs, mentor campers, interact with parents and provide administrative support. Apply for one or both internships, but be prepared for the time commitment. Mandatory training for all Interns is June 18-21 at Camp Black Hawk.
Camp Ehawee Internship is July 23-August 16. Camp Ehawee Interns will have a visit home August 11-13.
- Deadline to apply for an internship at Camp Ehawee is March 28.
- To request an application email firstname.lastname@example.org with a Letter of Interest telling us why you would like to apply. You will receive a response within 2 business days with the link to the application.
- Once the application is received there will be an interview that will be scheduled for the week of April 10-14. Any additional follow-up will take place April 11-15.
- All applicants will know if they are accepted for the internship or not by April 18.
- Use Promo Code: Intern
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS CAMP
- Interns can take the Badgerland Bus! Transportation to and from camp is included. Choose your transportation at check-out including the option to drive her yourself. You can change your transportation choice up to two weeks before the program begins.
- Look for a confirmation email with info on completing required health forms and other camp news.
- See the Leadership Parent Info Packet for even more details about this program.