Fun Factory - August 13-16, 2017
And there’s more camp fun, too! Besides her session-specific activities, she will be busy enjoying traditional Girl Scout camp fun including time around the campfire, singing songs, eating s’mores and making tons of new friends and memories.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS CAMP
- Take the Badgerland Bus! Transportation to and from camp is included. Select transportation choices in Campdoc before her program starts. You can change your transportation choice up to two weeks before the program begins.
- All registrations are first-come, first-served.
- Deposit amount is non-refundable.
- Full balance due by June 26.
- Look for a confirmation email with info on completing required health forms and other camp news.
- See the Parent Info Packet for even more details about this program.
You Choose the Price of this Camp
Badgerland Girl Scouts subsidizes resident camp experiences. Put simply, the price to operate these camps is greater than the amount most campers pay. That’s why we offer you the option to choose the price for camp that best fits your family budget.
(During registration, you will choose whether to Add On to the Base Camp Cost)
- Base Camp Cost: $250 (Price reflects 75% of the actual cost of this program)
- Partial Camp Cost: $310 (Price reflects 85% of the actual cost of this program)
- Total Camp Cost: $ 375 (Price reflects the actual cost of operating this program)
Bus choice will be chosen when completing Camp Doc in March.