Let's Go: Revitalize
Saturday, August 11
Join us for a revitalizing day full of learning, networking, resources, celebration and fun for Badgerland's adult volunteers. An exciting keynote speaker, innovative trainings and workshops, and a celebratory reception will get you energized for the new Girl Scout year.
Make it a revitalizing weekend getaway! There is a block of rooms available at the Baraboo Clarion Hotel and Convention Center for August 10 and 11 at $129 per night. To reserve a room call the Clarion, 608.356.6422, and tell them you are with the Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland.
- 9am: Registration opens. Coffee, snacks and Rejuvenation Stations
- 10am: Keynote speaker
- Session 1: Beyond the Badge - choose from 4 workshops
- Lunch: provided by Badgerland or bring your own
- Session 2: Developing Your Leadership - choose from 4 workshops
- Afternoon Break: treats, networking and Rejuvenation Stations
- Session 2: Get Outside! - choose from 4 workshops
Celebration Reception: 4:30-6pm
After a fulfilling day of leadership and learning, sit back and let Badgerland reward you for the great work you do as a Girl Scout volunteer! Join us and your fellow volunteers for a casual, happy hour reception and enjoy appetizers and a complimentary beverage.