These are single, one day virtual camp experiences based on the very same themes originally scheduled for this summer. There will be Sneak Peek camps for nearly every program listed in the 2020 Summer Camp Book.
- Camps will consist of a mix of on-her-own activities, video programming and time spent “all together” with other day campers and the camp staff via Zoom.
- The vision is for day campers to experience (from home) what a typically day at camp is like including the morning flag ceremony, lunch-time together, themed activities and evening campfire.
- Our Camp Director Anchor will deliver the Sneak Peek camps along with an energetic staff.
- Sneak Peek camps will be offered by age-level during the week they were originally scheduled.
- For example, Brownie Ultimate MessMakers day is August 11, Junior MessMakers is August 12 and Cadette MessMakers is August 12.
- Sneak Peek camps available virtually include:
- Camp Ehawee Resident Camps
- Camp Ehawee Leadership
- Camp Ehawee Family Camps
- Camp Brandenburg My First Sleepaway Camps