We’ve got all the resources you need to be a successful Girl Scout volunteer.
Virtual Meetings Playbook: Your guide to engaging and
fun troop meetings online
- Badgerland Zoom Guide: Sign-up to access the Girl Scout Zoom account for your next Girl Scout meeting
gsZoom License: Purchase a zoom license for your troop
at a prorated cost!
- New Leader's Guide to Success: An easy-to-read, at-your-fingertips guide to all your questions.
- Volunteer Essentials Guide: Now housed on our website, this guide has all the go-to information for Girl Scout volunteers.
and Financial Forms and Documents
- Trainings: See them all here
- Girl Scout Family Connection Guide
System Down-Time Resources
Starting Wednesday, November 18 at 11 p.m., the following resources will be down for system-wide updates: Volunteer Toolkit (VTK), MyGS, gsLearn, as well as renewals and new member registrations. They'll be back up and better than ever in early December. Check back here during the downtime for a temporary link to the Registration/Renewal forms.
Please begin pulling any resources from the above systems (specifically VTK meeting plans, troop rosters, etc) that you will need during the estimated 2 weeks of downtime. Reach out to the Customer Care team with any questions.
Looking for ways to recruit girls and volunteers? Want to hand out Girl Scout info at a community event? Use the forms below to request personalized troop flyers or Girl Scout recruitment materials.
Planning a community event? Use the guides below to help make it amazing!
Brand and Logo
If you’re making your own flyer, form or other piece of Girl Scout material, follow this easy checklist to make sure it matches our Girl Scout brand:
Guidelines: Please review these guidelines determine which servicemark
you want to use for your project, and to make sure you’re using
servicemarks and trefoils correctly.
- Colors: All Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland materials should use official Girl Scout colors. A full list of colors and their corresponding codes are below.
- Servicemark: Is our servicemark in the top left-hand corner of your document? If so, great! If not, please add it.
- Full Name: Instead of shortening our organization's name to GSWIBC, please use our full name—Girl Scouts of Wisconsin-Badgerland. This helps people recognize our organization and limits confusion.
- Font: Please use Arial for all your Girl Scout communications!
Right click on the following images and "save as" to your computer.
Girl Scouts Servicemark
If you have logo/branding questions, or require a servicemark in a different format, please contact the Marketing Team.