At Girl Scouts, we believe with the right team of amazing people we can help every girl reach her fullest potential.
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin–Badgerland is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to providing a work environment with integrity, teamwork, leadership, commitment and respect. In other words, we put into practice the Girl Scout Promise and Law as part of our professional lives.
Sound like a good fit for you?
Share your talents with Girl Scouts to help build girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place!
Email cover letter and resume to Kathy, Chief Talent Officer, at HR@gsbadgerland.org
- Chief Executive Officer | Full-Time
- Development Specialist | Full-Time
- Community Engagement Specialist | Full-Time (Janesville Based)
- Leadership Development Specialist | Full-Time
- Data Entry Clerk | Part-Time
Summer Camp 2023 Positions
Love inspiring girls and singing around the campfire? Then you'll love working at camp! Join our camp staff in 2023!
- Brandenburg Camp Director | Full Time Seasonal
- Assistant Camp DIrector | Full Time Seasonal
- Business Coordinator | Full Time Seasonal
- Food Service Director/ Head Chef | Full Time Seasonal
- Food Service Kitchen Assistant | Full Time Seasonal
- Lifeguard | Full Time Seasonal
- Unit Counselor | Full Time Seasonal
Apply for a seasonal summer camp job here »
Not 18 yet? We have opportunities for 16 and 17 year olds too. Email our Camp Director: ThorntonB@gsbadgerland.org for more information.