At Girl Scouts, we believe with the right team of amazing people we can help every girl reach her fullest potential.
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin–Badgerland is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to providing a work environment with integrity, teamwork, leadership, commitment and respect. In other words, we put into practice the Girl Scout Promise and Law as part of our professional lives.
Sound like a good fit for you?
Share your talents with Girl Scouts to help build girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place!
Camp Season 2021
- Camp Director
- Administrative Coordinator
- Health Supervisor / Camp Nurse
- Housekeeping & Sanitization
- Food Services Manager
- Kitchen Assistant
- Kitchen Packout Coordinator
- GSLE Activities Coordinator
- Naturalist Activities Coordinator
- Sports & Archery Activities Coordinator
- Performing Arts Activities Coordinator
- Creative Arts Coordinator
Please note: Each of our seasonal positions receive a highly competitive seasonal camp weekly salary that includes lodging and meals. At the request of the candidate, positions may also be set up on an hourly payrate without lodging and meals, or as a work camping opportunity including water and electricity, meals may also be included.