At Girl Scouts, we believe with the right team of amazing people we can help every girl reach her fullest potential.
Girl Scouts of Wisconsin–Badgerland is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to providing a work environment with integrity, teamwork, leadership, commitment and respect. In other words, we put into practice the Girl Scout Promise and Law as part of our professional lives.
Sound like a good fit for you?
Share your talents with Girl Scouts to help build girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place!
Resident Caretaker (Camp Ehawee, Mindoro)
>>> USE THIS APPLICATION FOR CAMP JOBS!
- Activities Coordinator (Madison)
- Business Manager (Camp Ehawee)
- Camp Host
- Food Services Manager
- Girl Leadership Manager (Camp Ehawee)
- Head Unit Counselor (Camp Ehawee)
- Health Assistant (Camp Ehawee)
- Health Supervisor (Camp Ehawee)
- Kitchen Assistant (Camp Ehawee)
- Resident Assistant Camp Director (Camp Ehawee)
- Resident Camp Director (Camp Ehawee)
- Unit Counselor (Camp Ehawee)
- Waterfront Director (Camp Ehawee)