Waived fees and financial aid means ALL girls can join anytime.
We want all girls to have access to Girl Scouting. That's why, Badgerland waives fees and reduces costs for qualifying families.
Badgerland is proud to provide financial assistance to girls who want to participate in Girl Scouting, thanks to gifts from local United Ways, grants, foundations and individual donors,
Families meeting requirements for the National School Lunch program are eligible to receive these waived fees:
- Girl Scout membership
(October 1, 2018-September 30, 2019)
- Girl Scout uniform
(includes her Girl Scout vest, sash or tunic; membership pins, council insignia, flag patch and troop numerals)
ADDITIONAL FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Families meeting requirements for the National School Lunch program are eligible to receive these additional financial aids:
- Waived or reduced fees to Badgerland programs and events
- Waived or reduced fees to summer camp
- Adult volunteer membership fee waivers
HOW TO APPLY
- Determine if your family is eligible by reviewing the guidelines
- Complete the short application
- Families will be contacted with a decision within one week of applying
> We believe every girl is welcome at Girl Scout Camp! Families meeting requirements for the National School Lunch Program are elegible to apply for a Campership. Campership applications are available January-August.