There’s no denying it: Girl Scouts are doing some AWESOME things... and the world should know about it! Badgerland is looking for Girl Scouts of all ages to be the ‘face’ of our organization and communicate the Girl Scout experience with the masses. They’ll get to tell their own Girl Scout story, plus share the stories of other Girl Scouts around Badgerland!
- Be Badgerland’s go-to crew for live and pre-recorded TV and radio interviews
- Speak at public engagements with community service organizations
- Serve as on-the-ground reporters while live-streaming Badgerland events (CookiePalooza, Awards Ceremony, etc.)
- Write blog entries and articles for Badgerland publications
- Write and submit letters to the editor